[Koha] Koha won't load from browser

Anousak Souphavanh anousak at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 17:16:19 NZST 2008

Ramon,

Thanks for your email...right now, I am re-installing Ubuntu and koha
from the scratch, step by step. The installation of all server (stuff
like mysql, apache, and zebra )is nearly done and I will write more
when that comes up.

I am following INSTALL.txt from Koha-3.0-beta instead of
INSTALL.debian. Not sure if this the case or not..

Do you have some idea as I am about to install KOHA?

Appreciated for your suggestion.
Cheers,
Anousak