[Koha] koha 3.0.0.0 beta

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Sat Apr 26 00:23:47 NZST 2008

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 4:11 AM, Carmel Young <carmel.malawi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Re installing Koha 3.0.0. beta version on a Windows platfrom
>
> Have downloaded the three modules - Apache, Active Perl and MySQL

What porting of Koha 3 to Win32 that has been done is under Strawberry Perl...

but the
> download of Koha-3.00.00-beta2 won't install.  As far as I can see, the
> set-up executive is not there.  the file is in a tar.tar form, but even when
> extracted I cannot find the set-up executive.   Can someone please help?

The Win32 port is not at a functional point yet.

See http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:installation:win32:koha_3_win32_installer_project

> Carmel.
> Am using this version because read somewhere that the  Z39.50 function
> doesn't work on koha 2.2.9 on a Windows platform?  Or has this ben fixed?

I think this functionality is in 2.2.9 on Win32. Check here:
http://www.koha.rwjr.com/

Regards,
Chris

--