[Koha] Bulk Marc Import question

Darla Grediagin dgrediagin at bssd.org
Fri Apr 25 23:58:02 NZST 2008

Good morning,

I asked this question last week, but I don't think I was clear on what I
was trying to do.  If I want to upload one branches marc records by
bulkimport, can I do that and not erase the rest of the Marc records
that belong to other branches.  I finally got to the point to upload the
MARC and how I could delete the old records, my fear at that point was
that I would delete the other 15 libraries records, this would not make
me popular.  While we are spread far apart in my school district (15
schools over 65,000 square miles with only airport travel between
villages)  I have invited everyone to come to a training in October.  I
think they would remember me taking down their whole system.

Thanks for any replies,

Darla

Darla Grediagin
District Librarian