[Koha] display of call number, shelving location on OPAC search result

Pseudo Admin sayanslib at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 19:05:40 NZST 2008

I have been trying to display the call number and shelving location  on our
OPAC search result. So far without success and Googling it did not help
either.

I have configured on the Administration | System Preferences | Searching | *
OPACItemsResultsDisplay

*itemdisplay : show full location of items (branch+location+callnumber) as
in staff interface

but it seems this change does not have any effect on the Normal View search
display, it only show Item Type, Status, Last Seen, Location has a column
but no entry, call number nor branch do not have any column at all

On the staff client interface I can see the Location, branch with the other
details and there is a column for Collection and call number but no entry

However, on MARC view Call Number and Shelving Location is shown with their
corresponding MARC tags

What steps have I missed? What other parameters should I set?

Mon