[Koha] Character problems

PasiK pasi.korkalo at oululainen.com
Fri Apr 18 09:54:33 NZST 2008

In addition it seems that the characters in the finnish national catalogue
are "funny". For example è and È are really "constructed" with e+step back+`
E+step back+`, not by striking ` and then E/e. Does anyone happen to know
whether this is a limitation of Voyager?

Unfortunately I don't think it's possible for us to upgrade to Koha 3 right
now because of lack of time. Besides, since the situation with characters is
as it is, I doubt if that would really fix anything.