[Koha] Patron Import Tool not working on Koha 3 Beta?

Richard rpritsky at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 10:12:41 NZST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Galen Charlton [mailto:galen.charlton at liblime.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 10:44 AM
To: carpentercarselibrary at gmavt.net
Cc: koha at lists.katipo.co.nz
Subject: Re: [Koha] Patron Import Tool not working on Koha 3 Beta?

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 9:41 AM,  <carpentercarselibrary at gmavt.net> wrote:
>  I checked the log, found a problem, fixed it, and the import loaded.  It
>  puzzles me though, that the alpha tool appeared to tell me I had a
>  problem, which I then fixed, but in the beta it told me everything was
>  imported when it actually wasn't.

What was the problem?

>  I agree with Rick: librarians need a bit more accurate results info from
>  the tool; which, btw, is great to have, despite the erroneous message.

I agree as well.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Koha Application Developer
galen.charlton at liblime.com
p: 1-888-564-2457 x709

I had the branchcode field where one of the date fields should have been.
It told me I had bad date info. The alpha just accepted it and added the
records. The beta kicked out the records.

Thanks, again!

Richard