[Koha] What happened to my database?

Galen Charlton galen.charlton at liblime.com
Fri Apr 18 09:20:36 NZST 2008

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 3:58 PM, George Adams <g_adams27 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>  But would that also explain why my MARC records become corrupted with all
> kinds of new and changed fields when I attempt to edit a record?  I'm still
> not clear if that part is a Koha bug, a bad upgrade from alpha to beta, or a
> different problem on my end somehow.

This is a bug (#2017) that is now fixed in the git HEAD as of this
morning.  When, prior to the release of the second beta, the ability
to catalog bibs without *requiring* the use of authority records was
removed, the bug in question was introduced.

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Koha Application Developer