[Koha] Column 'bibid' cannot be null - koha2marc.pl -d

Steve Bradwell sbradwell at perimeterinstitute.ca
Tue Apr 15 08:55:59 NZST 2008

Hi Jesse,

Yes, the koha field Biblio.title is linked to the tag 245a on that screen. Any idea why when we run the script koha2marc.pl –d we get errors on every record like this:

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Column 'bibid' cannot be null at /web/intranet/koha-2.2.0/modules/C4/Biblio.pm line 459.

ERROR ==> insert into marc_subfield_table (bibid,tag,tagorder,tag_indicator,subfieldcode,subfieldorder,subfieldvalue) values (,952,1,  ,b,1,PI)

Steve.