[Koha] problem importing marc records

Huck dhuckaby at hvja.org
Tue Apr 15 06:12:45 NZST 2008

Still ongoing problems...
the importation seems to stall at 27%...
running 'ps aux' to check processes...

www-data  6861 96.5  3.5  22204 18100 ?        R    11:16   0:01
/usr/bin/perl
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/tools/background-job-progress.pl

this is the only thing running...
and seems to die and restart die and restart......has eaten up over 700
process id's since I initially clicked the 'complete import' button.

when I initially clicked 'complete import' there was another
/usr/bin/perl /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/some-import-process-here.pl
that was running concurrently with the above pasted process, which is no
longer running.

anything I can do to debug this...or perhaps run something manually via
the command-line?

--Huck