[Koha] Import problem in Koha

Stephen Hedges st.hedges at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 09:03:15 NZST 2008

Hi, Bisu -

The best place to get answers to questions like these is to post them
to the Koha list, so I have copied your message there.

Is it possible that you tried more than once to import your ISO file?
That could cause the duplication.

I don't completely understand your second question. Perhaps someone
else on the list can help.

Stephen