[Koha] Vendor Question

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Thu Apr 10 20:28:09 NZST 2008

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 5:51 AM, MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> wrote:
> elizabeth <elizabeth at linuxbox.com> wrote:
>
> > We'll be delighted to provide you with Koha support. I am attaching our
>  > capabilities statement and contact information.
>
>  Would you sign up with a vendor who sends 1Mb of broken[1] PDFs to a
>  mailing list?
Let's agree to avoid this kind of hostile tone on-list, it's no way to have a
discussion. Whether or not the Linux Box folks can create a PDF has
nothing to do with whether they can help me with my Koha system. I
didn't personally have trouble reading the documents, and I'm sure if
you point out the issues you had without insinuating anything you'd
get a lot further toward your goal. Let's keep things constructive please!

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
CEO migration, training, maintenance, support