[Koha] Duplicate 700 tags

Ricardo Dias Marques lists at ricmarques.net
Fri Apr 11 09:12:06 NZST 2008

Hi Irene... and list,

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 1:03 PM, Irene Sachs <irene_sachs at hotmail.com> wrote:

> We have installed Koha version 2.2.9 on Windows XP. When adding bib records
> we can't activate the + sign beside the 700 (added author) tags we can only
> activate the + sign beside the subfields within the 700 tags. Has anybody
> else experienced this problem?

Right. I think you're experiencing the same problem reported by
Jennifer Johnston to this same Koha mailing list, on 26-Mar-2008:

[Koha] Error with repeatable MARC tags
http://lists.katipo.co.nz/pipermail/koha/2008-March/013375.html

I tried to help Jennifer by posting this reply:

http://lists.katipo.co.nz/pipermail/koha/2008-March/013399.html

Bottom line: I was able to reproduce this problem using Microsoft
Internet Explorer, but not using Mozilla Firefox. Are you having this
problem while using Internet Explorer? If you are, try to use Firefox
instead.

I hope this helps you.

Best wishes,
Ricardo Dias Marques