[Koha] Vendor Question

elizabeth elizabeth at linuxbox.com
Wed Apr 9 06:33:55 NZST 2008

Dear Matthew,

We'll be delighted to provide you with Koha support. I am attaching our
capabilities statement and contact information.

Please let me know how we may assist you.

elizabeth ziph, ceo
THE LINUX BOX CORPORATION
/ISO 9001:2000 certified
The trusted open source software services company/
206 S. 5th Avenue, Suite 150
Ann Arbor, MI 48104

www.linuxbox.com

Toll Free:    (877) 546-8929