[Koha] Issues with newer versions of Zebra

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Tue Apr 8 10:43:58 NZST 2008

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 4:22 PM, Chadwick, John, DCA
<john.chadwick at state.nm.us> wrote:

> We have a development box running Koha 3.0 beta2. One of the issues I am
> having is with versions of Zebra 2.0.26 and higher. As soon as I upgrade to
> the newest version the search stops working. No matter what we search for,
> it can't be found. As soon as I roll back to 2.0.24 search works again. I
> have upgraded yaz and even installed yaz-icu.
Hey John,

Have you tried re-indexing your data with rebuild_zebra.pl? It also helps to try
to run a query directly from yaz-client:

yaz-client
> open unix:/path/to/zebra-biblios.cfg
> base biblios
> f fish
> show

(you may need to tweak the open option to run over TCP if applicable).

It'd also be useful if we had some zebra log data to go off of ...
what does zebra report
is wrong with the queries it's running?

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
CEO migration, training, maintenance, support