[Koha] Koha in Croatia

Andrew Seguin asegu at borgtech.ca
Mon Apr 7 21:01:30 NZST 2008

Hi,
Dobar dan iz Osijeka!

At the Evangelical Theological Fakulty in Osijek we have set up Koha last
year, and currently are using Koha 2.2.9. I hope we can give 3.0 a try
soon (as at our size, Zebra will be of big interest to us).

I have to admit we are not very advanced in implementing Koha, mainly for
the reason that we are still cataloging from card the 50,000 or so books
in our main collection, some smaller secondary collections and some
partner institutions (in Zagreb, in Romania, etc).

I'd be happy to share our experiences with you, and also hear of your
experiences.

Andrew Séguin,
Director of IT
Evangelical Theological Seminary

ps: off-list, feel free to write in Croatian; Pozdrav!