[Koha] Announcing Koha 3.0 (Beta 2)

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sat Apr 5 10:04:53 NZDT 2008

Hi folks,

Due to oversight on my part, there were a few template display issues with the
Koha 3.00.00-beta release on March 23, 2008. I had also neglected to pre-install
the available translations. Both these issues have been cleared up and are
now available in a Koha 3.0 Beta 2 release. You can download from the usual
location:

http://download.koha.org/koha-3.00.00-beta2.tar.gz
http://download.koha.org/koha-3.00.00-beta2.tar.gz.sig

You can check the integrity of the package; either by verifying the provided
GPG signature (.sig) or by comparing the MD5 checksum:

e314123c824d37ca39b67436a2b0d874  koha-3.00.00-beta2.tar.gz

I've also tagged this in Git as "version 3.00.00 beta2" v3.00.00-beta2

The release notes for this beta2 version haven't changed from the last one,
so I won't reproduce them here.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro
Koha 3.0 Release Manager

--
Joshua Ferraro SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
CEO migration, training, maintenance, support