[Koha] Setting Biblio Data Parameters

Karina Tumon karinatumon at den.org.au
Tue Apr 1 10:56:17 NZDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm stuck with setting up the MARC framework (V.2.2.9)

I'll be creating a monograph framework, which will contain the following
fields: 000, 001, 003, 005,008, 010, 015, 020, 035, 040 and so on. Is it
safe to delete the other fields that I will not need in this particular
framework?

Also, does anyone know of a subject authority list that I can download for
free?

And.is it important to set up the 'Authorised Values' at this initial stage?
Or can that be done later when I become more familiarize with Koha?  If I
don't set up the 'Authorised Values' now, would that throw everything out of
whack?  I've read the low down on 'Authorised Values' but still not quite
sure.  Sorry.

Thanking you all in advance,

Karina Tumon