[Koha] Deleting MARC Frameworks

Irma irma at bigpond.net.au
Tue Apr 1 01:21:07 NZDT 2008

Hi Ramon,

One can not delete the "Default" Framework, yet can delete the other
frameworks that have been created.
The message you read does not refer to records in your database but to the
MARC21 tags and subfield setup in that framework.
You can delete the unwanted framework/s from
.....cgi-bin/koha/admin/biblio_framework.pl.
Click on delete and confirm.

Best wishes.

Irma

Irma Birchall