[Koha] Libary Migration Using KOHA and PEARL?

Adrian Thomas athomas at nyam.org
Tue Apr 1 03:33:16 NZDT 2008

Hello,

I am the Assistant Librarian at The New York Psychoanalytic Societ and
Institute in New York City.  We have an old cataloging system called In-Magic.
It is NOT a MARC system.  We are applying for a grant to catalog our
collection.  It will reach about 55,000 records.  We are really looking for a
basic system that allows us to catalog everthing and step into the 21st
Century.  What can we get that will allow us to do this.  We expect the project
to take 3 years.  What are the components that we need to make this happen.  I
would really appreciate any assistance anyone may have.  Thanks.