[Koha] Re: [koha-Infos] AG KohaLa (how long?)

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Sep 26 21:19:32 NZST 2007

This is a translation of a message in French
From: paul POULAIN <paul at koha-fr.org>
To: discussions générales sur Koha <infos at koha-fr.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 10:10:38 +0200
Subject: Re: [koha-Infos] AG KohaLa (quelle durée ?)

Hello everybody,

Pascale asked me my opinion on the length of this meeting.  Knowing
that after the AGM, all told, we're going to do a presentation of Koha
3.0, that will take the time that you'd like it to ;-)
In my opinion, the AGM part may be finished in 2 hours.

And the demo/presentation part, well... we'll take a train about 19:00
from the gare de Lyon.  Therefore, that won't finish after 18:15 ;-)

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Independent free software and library consultants (http://www.koha-fr.org)