[Koha] Cataloging Templates in KOHA?

Radka Ballada rballada at marlboro.edu
Sun Sep 23 08:37:23 NZST 2007

Hello:

My library is thinking of using KOHA sometimes in the near future and
I would like to hear from those of you who are using it now about your
cataloging experience with KOHA.  I am especially interested in your
experience of creating cataloging templates and also downloading
records from OCLC.

Thank you for your help.

Radka
--