[Koha] Default Intranet/Opac Cardnumber/Passwords Koha 2.2.8

Kim kimreson at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 19:44:47 NZST 2007

Hi All,

  Am greatful that I was able to succefully download and Install KOHA 2.2.8. Have been able to load the Intranet and Opac pages on my browser, However, I don't have the cardnumber and password to enable me to login. Are there default cardnumbers and passwords for Intranet/OPAC login to enable me login and is there a documentation for Koha 2.2.8.?

   Please help.

  Rgds

Isaac M. Kimani
Asst. Librarian