[Koha] Patron Entry Error

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sat Sep 15 22:18:57 NZST 2007

Olugbenga Adara MCP asked:
> please can somebody help me with the error i'm getting from koha
> [...] ERROR: Date::Manip unable to determine Time Zone

I found this answer:

  "Date::Manip must be able to determine the time zone the
  user is in. It does this by looking in the following
  places:

     $Date::Manip::TZ (set with Date_Init or in Manip.pm)
     $ENV{TZ}
     the Unix `date` command (if available)
     $main::TZ
     /etc/TIMEZONE
     /etc/timezone

  At least one of these should contain a time zone in one
  of the supported forms. If none do by default, the TZ
  variable must be set with Date_Init.
  "

at http://search.cpan.org/~sbeck/Date-Manip-5.46/Manip.pod#TIME_ZONES

Hope that helps,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.