[Koha] Koha MYSQL database install errors on Deb

Matthew Stockfleth mstockfleth at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 12:26:18 NZST 2007

The installer is giving me the following errors and not installing koha.items or koha.systempreferences (but as far as I can tell...it is installing everything else.)

ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 772: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'return char(4) default NULL,  renewals tinyint(4) default NULL,  timestamp tim' at line 9

An issue with mysql 5?

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'Koha.items' doesn't exist at scripts/updater/updatedatabase line 2047.DBD::mysql::st fetchrow failed: fetch() without execute() at scripts/updater/updatedatabase line 2049.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'Koha.systempreferences' doesn't exist at scripts/updater/updatedatabase line 2130.DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'Koha.systempreferences' doesn't exist at scripts/updater/updatedatabase line 2138.DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'Koha.systempreferences' doesn't exist at scripts/updater/updatedatabase line 2138.

as for gcrypt I managed to find it...figure that deb would add the version number to the package.

Matt
And all I got was this lousy thing