[Koha] ZOOM Compile Error

Matthew Stockfleth mstockfleth at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 23:48:30 NZST 2007

This is the error I get via cpan on install ZOOM on Debian Sarge

rm -f blib/arch/auto/Net/Z3950/ZOOM/ZOOM.socc  -shared -L/usr/local/lib ZOOM.o  -o blib/arch/auto/Net/Z3950/ZOOM/ZOOM.so  \           -lyaz -lexslt -lxslt -lgcrypt -lgpg-error -lxml2 -lpthread -lz -lm -lpthread -lssl -lcrypto -ldl -lwrap -lnsl        \
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgcryptcollect2: ld returned 1 exit statusmake: *** [blib/arch/auto/Net/Z3950/ZOOM/ZOOM.so] Error 1  /usr/bin/make  -- NOT OKRunning make test  Can't test without successful makeRunning make install  make had returned bad status, install seems impossible

And all I got was this lousy thing