R: [Koha] Back Again -- Parameter Page Empty

Henri-Damien LAURENT laurenthdl at alinto.com
Thu Sep 6 20:14:25 NZST 2007

Raffaele Gnocchi a écrit :
> Hy i have the same problem !
> Do you know why ?
> Thank's
> Raffaele Gnocchi
> Italy
>

>> Hi everyone,
>> OK, so I'm at it again. I gave up on trying to save our data, and just
>> did a fresh install of KOHA 2.2.9. After the install, the system seems
>> to be running, but the parameter page is completely blank. Any ideas
>> what I could do to figure out why it is blank?
>>
>> Thanks,

Hi
Could you please send some koha-error_log extracts (only the part for
systempreferences.pl) ... So that we can help ?
Is it Windows or Linux you use as servers ?
do you have phpmyadmin ?
Is table systempreferences empty or does it have some data ?

Maybe you could try and launch updatedatabase on our system (export
KOHA_CONF=/path/to/koha.conf; export PERL5LIB=/path/to/koha/modules/;
perl ${PERL5LIB}/scripts/updater/updatedatabase ) .
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT