[Koha] Koha Installation Error - BlueHost.com

Librarian, SAIACS library at saiacs.org
Wed Oct 31 03:22:37 NZDT 2007

Hi, while trying to install koha on Bluehost.com, I encountered following
error;

Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at Install.pm line
1685, <STDIN> line 5.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at Install.pm line
1685, <STDIN> line 5.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at Install.pm line
1685, <STDIN> line 5.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at Install.pm line
1685, <STDIN> line 5.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at Install.pm line
1685, <STDIN> line 5.

Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at Install.pm line
1709, <STDIN> line 5.
Please check permissions in /home/jlcopaco/koha/intranet/scripts/z3950daemon

Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at Install.pm line
2293, <STDIN> line 5.
DBI connect(':','',...) failed: Access denied for user
'jlcopaco'@'localhost' (using password: NO) at
/home/jlcopaco/koha/intranet/modules/C4/Context.pm line 411
Can't call method "prepare" on an undefined value at
scripts/updater/updatedatabase line 1553.
Problem updating database...

Can any one help me to rectify this error?

Mr. Yesan Sellan
Chief Librarian
South Asia Institute of Advanced Christian Studies,
Kothanur PO
Bangalore - 560077
INDIA

Alternative Email: yesans at gmail.com