[Koha] Re: need help viewing Koha on ubuntu 6.06.1 LTS

Matthew Metzger news at metzger.cc
Tue Oct 30 06:53:47 NZDT 2007

Edwards, Ryan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I managed to install Koha on Ubuntu 6.06:
> http://matthew.metzger.cc/wiki/index.php?title=Install_Koha_on_Ubuntu_6.06,
> but I can't get to the interface.  Do I need to set up any virtual
> hosts? What url should I go to to view the interface?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Ryan

Hello Ryan, what are you trying to do to reach the interface? Are you
typing using a web browser on another computer to go to this address:
http://ser.ver.ip.address/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl ?

Please give some more detailed information and I'm sure that I (or
someone else) can help you figure out the problem.

Matthew