[Koha] koha intranet vs inhouse intranet

Sacha Lane Sacha_Lane at nemmco.com.au
Thu Oct 25 16:44:11 NZDT 2007

Hello,

my apologies if this is a really silly question but I'm not techie at all.

I have recently discovered Koha, and am very excited about it. I have
downloaded it (and apache, perl,& mysql) and managed to get it working -
Yay!
But the problem is that it seems to have disabled our own intranet, which
used to be accessed by typing 'intranet' in the address bar.
Is there some way of setting it up so that both Koha & our intranet can
run simultaneously as I would hate to have to uninstall it, and am so
looking forward to using it, but I can't afford to lose access to our
intranet either.

Any step-by-step guidance would be very much assisted.

thank you,
Sacha

This e-mail is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this document is unauthorised and prohibited.  If you have received this document in error, please delete the email and notify me by return email or by phoning the NEMMCO Helpdesk on 1300 300 295.