[Koha] ILS Survey - Koha

Marty Jongepier bluejaydesign at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 23 06:27:59 NZDT 2007

Sorry Linda,

I gave up on your survey. It stinks, programwise.
First, at question 2, 1 is very bad, now, at question 4, 1 is like "very
good"?
CONFUSING....
Then, also at question 4, I cannot chose twice the same option? If, for
example I would like to give a "1" for both affordable price and
scalability, I cannot do that, because it turns of my previous choice?

Sorry, I do appreciate the intent, but ahm... how shall I say it? Idea, A+,
execution C-?
I will happily fill out your survey if you make it better working.

Marty