[Koha] Testing Koha

Lisano sanoski at charter.net
Wed Oct 17 10:43:02 NZDT 2007

Please forgive me if this seems like a really dumb question but, here
goes......
I am currently working at a small elementary school that is using
Spectrum/Sagebrush as their media software. We are currently looking into
changing the media software for the whole district, but my question is, do
you think that it is possible to implement Koha at this small school as a
pilot program starting now?
We are a 99% Macintosh operating system, but I do have a Windows server that
could be used as a server.
I am nuts to even think of doing this? Any comments would be greatly
appreciated. Be as honest as you want, I don't want to get into anything
that I might be sorry for later......
Thank you