[Koha] error in installing perl module...

reegal reegalkalariya at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 13 02:49:20 NZDT 2007

hi..i am Reegal...

I am trying to install koha on ubuntu6.06

When i tried to install remaining perl module and run this command.... sudo
perl -MCPAN -e 'install "Net::Z3950"'...
Then it shows me an following error...

*** ERROR!
ZOOM-Perl requires at least version 2.1.50 of YAZ,
but is currently you only have version 2.1.8.
Running make test
  Make had some problems, maybe interrupted? Won't test
Running make install
  Make had some problems, maybe interrupted? Won't install

I alrady install YAZ....then why i get this kind of error??
Kindly reply me...

Thanking you,
Reegal