[Koha] Koha live in Samoa

Octavee Uhl octavee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 13:22:19 NZDT 2007

Hi,

I changed in both opac-search.tmpl under
/koha-2.2.8/opac-html/opac-tmpl/css/en
and under /koha-2.2.8/opac-html/opac-tmpl/npl/en.
But it still gives the same error message. Maybe I am editing the wrong
files.

I replaced the biblioitems.publicationyear to biblio.copyrightdate (actually
in 3
instances)

Thanks for any hints
Octavee