[Koha] patron list and printer driver

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Sun Oct 7 01:24:38 NZST 2007

> I am having trouble printing a list of registered borrowers.
> For some reason, when I pull up the list of "members" they will all
> display on the screen but only two pages worth will print.  Any clues?

Where are you pulling up the list of members? Are you printing from the
browser? Or is this one of Koha's reports?

A more technical solution would be to log directly into MySQL and query for
the information you need. I do this fairly often, telling my terminal
program to log to a file. Then I can import the file as CSV and work with
it like a spreadsheet.

But it *should* work from within Koha, so let's try to figure out why it
isn't.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer