[Koha] Digital Signature Implementation

arnab arnabsadhukhan at kolkatacdac.in
Sat Nov 24 19:24:26 NZDT 2007

Dear All,

  I'm using Koha227 on windows platform. I'm working on a customization
module of patron authentication using Digital Signature. Patron could search
books and send requisition to the librarian. At the time of the issue, the
patron has to give his/her password. The information regarding the book,
patron id etc will be converted into a message digest and using a Digital
Signature algorithm, would be stored in the database.

 In future if the patron denies accepting the book, this will be used to
very the patron authentication.

 So, far I'm not able to install the module required for the implementation
of digital signature. Should I go for implementing the Crypt::DSA module??
if so how should this module be installed.

thanx
Arnab