[Koha] Patron Joining and Expiry Date is not appear

Marty Jongepier bluejaydesign at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 22 08:02:53 NZDT 2007

The joining date is usually today's date, and the expiry date the date that
you have set in parameters under borrower categories, enrollment period.

Our system is set up so that we do not have to enter any dates when we enter
a new patron.
If you modify a members information, can you see the dates?

If you have issues with the expiry date, look here:

where Andrew Yager's excellent patch is available.