[Koha] Koha VMWare Virtual appliance problem

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 01:30:21 NZDT 2007

Try this:
1. Start the koha vmware appliance.
2. Log in to the server once it has started, the default username and
password are kohaadmin and kohaadmin if you are using the appliance I
made.
3. Type the command 'ifconfig'. You will get some text describing the
various network interfaces, for the one named eth0, find the line the
begins with 'inet addr:' The ip address is right after it, for mine it
looks like:"indet addr:192.168.20.50 Bcast:192.168.20.255
Mask:255.255.255.0'. So my appliances ip address is 192.168.20.50.

To access the opac, open a browser on the machine running vmware, and
put the ip address in the URL field. To access the librarian
interface, append ':8080' to it. Mine would be "192.168.20.50:8080".

Kyle
--
IT Tech
Crawford County Federated Library System