[Koha] 3 Bugs Making Librarian's Job a Challenge

Bo Schafers bo at weavebrain.com.au
Mon May 28 04:23:16 NZST 2007

Sorry to post yet again, but I've been working all afternoon to try and
make Koha operational for our organisation...Version 2.2.9

1. In Cataloging, librarians are:
A) Unable to edit a biblio's 'item values' and update/save them - the
stored values are not even loaded into the from fields from the DB
B) Unable to delete a biblio's 'items'.  Clicking delete, nothing happens.

2. In Cataloging, when changing updating values in field 942c
(itemtypes) in the Marc editor screen it does not update the new value
in the biblioitems table.

3. When Deleting a book from Koha, the Biblio Subtitle (245b) is not
erased from the subtitle database. When new books are added then the
subtitles of the other books get all screwed up, Wrong, random subtitles
for the books. Only solution is command line or phpmyadmin. Spooky!

Not sure if I can present such a system to our library workers as yet.
Bu then I have high hopes that the answers to the above can be found via
the venerable readers of this list.

Regards,
Bo