[Koha] MySQL Error on 2.2.9 Install

Bo Schafers bo at weavebrain.com.au
Mon May 28 03:30:25 NZST 2007

Someone on the list recently asked me if I had any install errors with
Version 2.2.9 - ?? I hope it's allright to post it here?
(Ubuntu Feisty Apache2 and MySql 5.0 server)

My question would be, what does this mean. How corrupt are my database
tables? Is there anything that I need to do to stabilise the system?

CREATING DATABASE
Creating the MySQL database for Koha...

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Invalid default value for 'aqbudgetid' at
scripts/updater/updatedatabase line 1717.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Invalid default value for 'id' at
scripts/updater/updatedatabase line 1717.

synch'ing borrowers
creating column textmessaging
creating column password
creating column flags