[Koha] Re: Continued 1.2.3 -> 2.x Migration Woes

Timothy R.Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Mon May 21 14:57:33 NZST 2007

Paul POULAIN <paul.poulain at ...> writes:

> The marc def tables are filled when moving to 2.0
>
> you can find what you're looking for in marc_datas & sql_datas
> directory, in misc/

Sorry for the slow reply. I appreciate your help! I tried filling in
the table with the SQL files in those
directories. The SQL files in marc_datas were refused by MySQL,
which said that they conflicted with
what was already in the table (I suppose that is a good sign). I did
apply the ones in sql_datas. After
that, I got the same errors as before when running koha2marc.pl:

-----
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Column 'bibid'
cannot be null at /home/stpauls/koha/intranet/modules/
C4/Biblio.pm line 1284.
ERROR ==> insert into marc_word (bibid, tagsubfield,
tagorder, subfieldorder, word, sndx_word) values
(,concat(942,k),4,2,999999,soundex(999999))
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Column 'bibid' cannot
be null at /home/stpauls/koha/intranet/modules/
C4/Biblio.pm line 468.
ERROR ==> insert into marc_subfield_table
(bibid,tag,tagorder,tag_indicator,subfieldcode,subfieldo
rder,subfieldvalue) values (,942,4,  ,l,3,00)
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Column 'bibid' cannot be
null at /home/stpauls/koha/intranet/modules/
C4/Biblio.pm line 1284.
ERROR ==> insert into marc_word (bibid, tagsubfield, ta
gorder, subfieldorder, word, sndx_word) values
(,concat(942,l),4,3,00,soundex(00))
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Column 'bibid' cannot be n
ull at /home/stpauls/koha/intranet/modules/
C4/Biblio.pm line 468.
ERROR ==> insert into marc_subfield_table
(bibid,tag,tagorder,tag_indicator,subfieldcode,subfieldo
rder,subfieldvalue) values (,260,5,  ,a,1,20)
----

(Of course, that repeats hundreds of times).

Any other ideas? Thanks so much for your help!