[Koha] Problems with Koha 2.2.8 and MySQL 4.1
lists at caboose.org.uk
Thu May 17 23:13:15 NZST 2007
This morning I decided to try and make sure our Koha would support
Unicode properly, following the instructions at:
Since upgrading to MySQL 4.1.11 (using the Debian mysql-server-4.1
package) our Koha installation is behaving very strangely.
1. On the intranet I have to log in every time I go to a different
page, each time it shows:
You are accessing Koha from a different ip address! Please login
2. Only the 'kohaadmin' user (the MySQL user for Koha) seems to be
able to log in.
3. Our NPL templates no longer load the stylesheets (both OPAC and
intranet). In the HTML source it seems to be trying to load
"/opac-tmpl/npl/en/includes/" (the directory the stylesheets are in).
4. Searching behaves normally and I can see the list of borrowers.
It seems that Koha is able to connect to the database with at
least some success.
5. There are no errors in the OPAC or Koha error logs.
Does anyone have any suggestions what might have gone wrong? I have a
backup of the MySQL 4.0 database, so I can roll back if necessary but
then I'll lose Unicode support.
ICT Coordinator, National Teachers' Institute, Kaduna, Nigeria
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Koha