[Koha] Date problem (still broken)

Henri-Damien LAURENT laurenthdl at alinto.com
Thu May 10 20:23:19 NZST 2007

Greg Vickers a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Greg Vickers wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> After the upgrade from 2.2.5 to 2.2.9, we are having the same or
>> similar problems to this thread:
>> http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2007-April/011491.html
>>
>> Anne wrote:
>> I've been having a real problem with the members page of the system
>> tonight. Every time I added a new member to the library it was
>> okay... but then when I went to "issue books" it came up in red
>> saying "Borrower will leave soon" and refused to let me issue them
>> anything. I am thoroughly confused! This happened with (two users).
>> Do you know what was happening?
>>
>> John wrote:
>> I attempted to manually add an expiry date to the record for xxxxxxx
>> but it still doesn't have an entry date.
>>
>> Now according to that thread, Date::Calc and/or Date::Manip should be
>> installed, Date::Calc was installed but Date::Manip was not
>> installed, I have installed Date::Manip and asked the librarians to
>> test it. Does anyone have any other tips I could try?
>
> After installing Date::Manip, the problem is not resolved. I would
> gratefully accept any suggestions or assistance.
>
> Thanks,
> Greg
We tested it on our boxes both in npl and in default templates.

And it worked.

It may come out from 2 things :
- your system preference date is not correctly set (metric us or iso)
- you enter date in a special way.

a)send me your log file (koha-error_log in /usr/local/koha/log
usually... Please, only the part of what you think has to cope with this
error)
b) tell me which template/which date system you use.
c) please send me a data set you type in

i shall tell you what this error comes from.

--
Henri-Damien LAURENT