[Koha] Koha Virtual Appliance

Mark Ehle mark at ehle.homelinux.org
Fri May 4 07:21:52 NZST 2007

I have one running in VMWare using Ubuntu 7.04 server - it was not
easy to install, but was not terribly hard, either. I could not get
CPAN to install the perl modules correctly, and found that apt-get was
able to load the correct stuff.

Use 'apt-cache search <module>' to find the modules. Life would be
easier if KOHA was in PHP!

Thanks -

Mark