[Koha] From CDS/ISIS to Koha

Danica Zendulková zendulkova at cvtisr.sk
Fri Mar 30 23:55:38 NZST 2007

Hello,
has had anybody an experience with conversion from CDS/ISIS database to Koha?
We have following problem: import from iso2709 from WinISIS doesn't made correct records. Number of imported records is correct but differents fields are not recognized correctly. I.e. first numbers of  iso record: 008620000000002650004500003000500... etc are considered as field. It is possible that Koha does not recognize ^ indicator of subfield when CDS/ISIS database is made on Windows? Our Koha runs on Linux.
Please help!
Please would you kindly send your ideas to: zendulkova at cvtisr.sk
Regards

Ing. Danica Zendulková