[Koha] 2.2.8 - Z3950 returning only one incorrect result

Jason Ronallo jronallo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 00:41:37 NZST 2007

On 3/28/07, Mike Dalgity <dalgity at htl.net> wrote:
> Hi Chris, I agree I can't see any reason why I'm getting these "/"'s excpet
> possibly a different perl module version or one with a bug maybe?

I looked into this z3950 problem recently as well. If you look at
older versions of this in cvs (which for some reason I can't see
rel_2_2 right now), you'll see that part of the code seemed to check
for this slash. Something like this:

if ($isbn ne "/" || $issn ne "/") {
               $attr='1=7';
               $term=$isbn if ($isbn ne "/");
               $term=$issn if ($issn ne "/");
} elsif

I tried putting this kind of check back into search.pl but it still
didn't work.

Where this slash comes from and why the check was taken out I don't
know. If I remember correctly, and I wish I could see rel_2_2 in cvs
right now to confirm, hdl made some of the changes removing the check
for "/".

Hope this gives someone a lead.

--Jason