[Koha] Operating koha without the need for mouse

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Tue Mar 27 12:37:22 NZST 2007

Owen Leonard wrote:

> There has been some discussion of whether accesskey assignments could be
> made in a way to remain language-neutral. For example, Alt-R makes sense
> for an English-speaker to access Returns, but doesn't if you speak Polish.
>
> One solution would be to make accesskey's configurable. I don't see why
> that couldn't be done fairly easily.

Do the shortcuts need to be language neutral?

Perhaps consideration could be given to internationalisation
of the shortcuts so that they make sense in each language.

I hardly think that Koha users would encounter the case of
having to switch languages and relearn shortcuts in a different
language ... but I coud be wrong :)

cheers
rickw