[Koha] Z3950 search problem

cat tom illgsm at yahoo.ca
Fri Mar 23 05:20:48 NZST 2007

This is problem has ever been solved. It is caused by a blocked Z target connection.  sorry,   I just found your message in the Spam folder.
Yahoo email always does more than I want :)

Sun

David Shaner <davidmshaner at yahoo.com> wrote: Hi Sun,

 I am going to make a guess that is has something to do with the ZOOM or Yaz installation. I am running Ubuntu 6.1 and am not receiving errors. I had installed Koha on CentOS and was receiving the same error as below until I built an RPM from the yaz src .rpm.

 I hope this helps.

 Dave