[Koha] Zebra installation issue

cat tom illgsm at yahoo.ca
Fri Mar 23 03:52:56 NZST 2007

When run bulkimport script (
perl bulkmarcimport.pl marcstage/dumpMArc) during the installation of Zebra, I got the following error: (I have imported the same marc file dumpMArc into mySQL, so no proble with the marcfile):

Thank you

Sun

parameters :
   h : this version/help screen
   file /path/to/file/to/dump : the file to dump
   v : verbose mode. 1 means "some infos", 2 means "MARC dumping"
   n : the number of the record to import. If missing, all the file is imported
   t : test mode : parses the file, saying what he would do, but doing nothing.
   c : the characteristic MARC flavour. At the moment, only MARC21 and UNIMARC
   supported. MARC21 by default.
   d : delete EVERYTHING related to biblio in koha-DB before import  :tables :
        biblio,             biblioitems,                subjects,       items
        additionalauthors,  bibliosubtitles,    marc_biblio,
        marc_subfield_table,    marc_word,              marc_blob_subfield
IMPORTANT : don't use this script before you've entered and checked twice (or more) your  MARC parameters tables.
If you fail this, the import won't work correctly and you will get invalid datas.

SAMPLE : ./bulkmarcimport.pl -file /home/paul/koha.dev/local/npl -n 1
Died at bulkmarcimport.pl line 170.