[Koha] News of koha 3.0 and poll [important]

mourik jan heupink heupink at merit.unu.edu
Fri Mar 23 01:01:52 NZST 2007

For us: I'd say we're at TWO: i've just installed 2.2.8, and life is
well, no immediate need for version 3.

I'd rather have a better and more stable version three, even if that
takes a few months.

I must say that I VERY much like the sample screen shots!!
(http://kados.org/stuff/yui_borrowers.png)

Regards,
Mourik Jan