[Koha] About the Koha name (and koha.org.ve)

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Mar 16 22:26:40 NZDT 2007

José Miguel Parrella Romero <joseparrella at gmail.com> wrote:
> Koha-inspired ILS which is Catalyst-based (that's a future plan) [...]
> * Other library-related developments, such as Keystone/Greenstone. They
> will be considered "evaluation technologies".

These worry me: do I understand that you plan to use Koha's name to
promote non-Koha library software?  I'm unhappy with that.  Please try
not to confuse prospective users any more than necessary.  Maybe you
want to be running something like fosslib.org.ve as well as
koha.org.ve?

Apart from those, it all sounds like excellent ideas for helping a
Spanish-speaking Koha community.

Regards,
Webmaster/web developer, statistician, sysadmin, online shop maker,
developer of koha, debian, gobo, gnustep, various mail and web s/w.
Workers co-op @ Weston-super-Mare, Somerset http://www.ttllp.co.uk/